Needs Help with RBC intake mod

jonmorera

Hi guys I am doing this mod myself but I have a problem with the green hose on the pic, not where it goes? I've seen pictures of other mods that the red hose seems to be fine but I have my doubts. thanks for your help.

redgreen.jpg

just found the answer on this thread
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/rbc-swap-into-9th-gen.6374/

Step 8
Now that the injectors are finished I went back to the manifold itself. I went around and made sure each bolt was fastened pretty tight. I don’t know the exact torque needed. Just fasten them pretty good and check after a day or two of driving. On the passenger side of the manifold (Left) there is a vacuum port on the manifold and on the block as well. This is where your going to use your “T” connector. I ran about 3inches from the block port and about 2 inches from the manifold connected the two with the “T” connector then run a hose from the other part of the “T” underneath the RBC and up by TB to the silver hose port that it goes to. It goes to the silver port on the right (Driver Side). The passenger side one (Left One) goes straight across to the port on top of manifold right before TB.

At this point in the swap you should have the manifold mounted, the left side “T”/ran, the throttle body mounted, the TB coolant hoses ran! You’re almost finished!

I remember when I did my swap, there was a spacer in between the throttle body and manifold, and the spacer has a port on it for that hose.

Yes but I do not have the spacer so I have to put a T on the left side of the manifold.

Back