Blimpcity

Jezza
VIP Member
NEO
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R - FK8
Body Style
Sedan
Figured we should have a thread for Northeast Ohio Meets. Looks like the 8th Gen's have many meets. I think it would be great to get some 9th's out there as well. Perhaps we could even join with some 8th's.

For the record, Cuyahoga Falls has a weekly car night in the downtown mall. It might be cool to have a Civic corner.

does brunswick still do a car show on sat nights?

Should do something at Quaker Steak in Canton. Maybe some other NEO members might post on this thread...

I know some who live around cincy/c-bus area, but not further north off hand right now. I'll point them here when I see something.

I know there is at least one other si driver who might be interested in a meet. Was driving on 77 north after work when a red 2012 si driver pulled up along side me and honked to get my attention just to give me a thumbs up! His si looked pretty good. Seemed to be lowered, cat back exhaust and either a replacement hood or painted black. Can't say I've ever seen any other car guys do that around me before. Love the SI!

Sedan or Coupe? I saw a Polished Metal Si Sedan in Kent a while back. I was in my wife's Ody unfortunately. Saw a black Si coupe in Stow about 3 weeks ago. I don't know if they saw me though.

Why don't we all plan on going to the valley street nationals next June,it's in Salem Ohio,south if Youngstown,I lived there 37 years and used to go to the hot rod nationals since I did live in Boardman. I plan on going up leaving Atlanta Thursday morning and coming back Monday,we need some civics to represent,especially 9 th gens.if I can make it 700 miles you guys that live there can surely get together with me.its a show,with drag racing at the track and bands.last year I think skid row was there.like I said it's not until June and the dates are not set,but it's a great time.it would be a way for me to meet some of my old state brothers and sisters in the 9 th,tell me what you guys think.

Why don't we all plan on going to the valley street nationals next June,it's in Salem Ohio,south if Youngstown,I lived there 37 years and used to go to the hot rod nationals since I did live in Boardman. I plan on going up leaving Atlanta Thursday morning and coming back Monday,we need some civics to represent,especially 9 th gens.if I can make it 700 miles you guys that live there can surely get together with me.its a show,with drag racing at the track and bands.last year I think skid row was there.like I said it's not until June and the dates are not set,but it's a great time.it would be a way for me to meet some of my old state brothers and sisters in the 9 th,tell me what you guys think.

That sounds like something I'd be interested in. I used to date a girl from Salem when I was in college, and would head out there regularly. Nice town!

The dates are released,June 20,21,22 2014. I'll shall be there the Thursday early evening before,leaving Monday morning.

Id love to hit a get together, plenty of time to organize, spread the word.

Back