New '15 SI Build- Long Way to the Top

FuriousN

Dayton, Ohio
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Hey everyone, just got my new '15 Si Coupe in Black last week, loving the car so far! I have to say I haven't had a car this fun since my '99 Integra. Anyways to my build plans, the time frame I'm looking at is over the next 2 or so years.

I have several different routes that I may go but they pretty much all end up somewhere in the region of 340-440 hp. (Either via Supercharger/Turbo).

This is the basics of where I am going to start, let me know what you guys think and if I'm missing anything or should hold off doing something.

First Year:

Cosmetic:

15-25% Tint all the way around (May change % on rear window/sunroof)
Debadge Civic and Replace OEM Emblems with JDM
Eibach Pro Kit 1.2" Drop

Performance:

P2R Civic Si Throttle Body Spacer & Gasket kit
PRL 3.5" CAI System
Full-Race 3" Downpipe (
Full-Race 3" Cat-Back Exhaust (Possible Cat delete)
Hasport Rear Motor Mount (U62A)
Hondata Flash Pro/Tune

I have heard some people talking about swapping for a ZDX throttle body and want to know if that is worth looking into or not, also if that is something for just a hybrid build or for mine as well.

Next Steps, Probably year, Or Two:

Grams Performance 1000cc Fuel Injectors
Deatschwerks Fuel Pump
Exedy Clutch/Lightweight Flywheel.

Going with Kratfwerks Supercharger Kit- Hearing lots of good things about these both from shops and other owners.

Do I need to swap my clutch with this? From what I heard stock tranny/engine on these were fine until 440+hp

OR:

PRL 9th Gen Honda Civic SI Turbo Kit -

The problem is with this I will be getting rid of the intake and the downpipe most likely as they come with the kit. (waste of roughly $800 depending on resale and if I can work something out with PRL).

And last but not least Rims/Wheels-

Work Cr-kai 17x9

or

ENKEI RPF1 17x9

Still debating on Tires an spacing....

Any feedback regarding my build/plans would be greatly appreciated and will post pictures and update as the build progresses. Thanks all!

Don't rule out the ct supercharger kit. Vitviper seems to really like it. Build plan looks good.

Welcome! Sounds like a pretty awesome plan!
Thank you!, still hashing some stuff out thinking about grabbing a k&n typhoon instead of the PRL for the mean time while I decide on the boost.

Stick with the PRL intake if you're gong to get one between turbo/SC decision. The rest of the intakes have not shown gains. Either get the PRL or stay with the stock air box.

Ok guys looking at some coilovers anyone had any good /bad experiences with BC racing /ksport?

Stick with the PRL intake if you're gong to get one between turbo/SC decision. The rest of the intakes have not shown gains. Either get the PRL or stay with the stock air box.

I was looking at INJEN"S intake system and they are showing gains of 16 hp. Of course this is the fancy new design that comes with a smart tune map sensor or something. Anyone have experience with this intake or know anything about it.

As soon as I get the tint/suspension done I will post! The roads here are horrible atm and she has a little salt on her :(

Back