New 2013 civic owner

Does it have sun roof too?

Is it like an EX-L?
Kind of. More options. Like heated side mirrors, automatic climate control, power front seat. Sunroof. 09-11 style 17" rims.
sane3ate.jpg
navi. Auto off on headlights. A little more than what the American ex-l gets.

Car looks great! I just got my new civic yesterday and looks very similar. I will be posting pics up soon! The only thing i found misleading is on hondas website when you look at the new features the 2014 has, one of them is "folding power side mirrors" I assumed this means the side mirrors will fold automatically or with a switch. I can't seem to find anything in the manual or online. My wife has a 2013 and he mirrors fold manually. So i don't see why that would be new feature of 2014... Unless i'm missing something.

Car looks great! I just got my new civic yesterday and looks very similar. I will be posting pics up soon! The only thing i found misleading is on hondas website when you look at the new features the 2014 has, one of them is "folding power side mirrors" I assumed this means the side mirrors will fold automatically or with a switch. I can't seem to find anything in the manual or online. My wife has a 2013 and he mirrors fold manually. So i don't see why that would be new feature of 2014... Unless i'm missing something.
Yup. It said it in the brochure for my 8th gen as well.

Back