Results are only viewable after voting.

@busaj52

Cecil county, maryland
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
sedan
IMG952276_zps15gqgam4.jpg

Whats up gals and guys? Names Jordan. 1.5 week ago i made a move, traded in my 2007 cadillac escalade esv that i had 30's on for a 2013 civic si sedan. needless to say, wow glad i made the jump but i had a lil bit of persuasion from 2 of my buddies who both have si 12's coupe and sedan. lucked out my car is amazingly clean and only has 6500 miles on it and it was certified pre-owned. So here i am a new member. I'am so freaking ready to start buying upgrades. I've been drag racing motorcycles for about 8 yrs but been on a break since i sold my last drag bike about six months ago. i only live 6 minutes from the local dragway. honestly I'm worried about voiding my warranty but idk how worried i should be about it. I have been window shopping " dreaming about a supercharger kit for a lil something down the road. I'm not really into the "stance theme" to each there own.. any way nice to meet you all, i hope to enjoy my stay here.

just a snap of my caddy.

2014-10-04%2016.02.50_zpsvimurg43.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that is quite the change in vehicles.

As far as mods, the only worthwhile intakes are 3.5" SRI or CAI from PRL (possibly Rick Spec'd as well). Flashpro is an absolute must to run them. Downpipe is the best bang for your buck power mod...but also requires FlashPro to run. You can run the exhaust without FlashPro, but that would be my last priority out of these choices.

That is what I have. It has a MEAN growl to it when VTEC kicks in. If you are looking for maximum gains the PRL CAI is the route to go, but, seeing as how you are from the northeast, there are possible concerns for hydrolock.

i was looking at short ram. hydro lock is why in not a fan of cai's i don't like spending my money on tiny gains i like numbers when i drop dollars

Man you were running on rubber bands. Welcome to the forum

thanks for the welcome mat. yes the tire was thin and ruff riding. any bump or hole i felt or seen i cringed at the thought of my wheel or wheels bending.

That's an awsome cadi! As far as upgrades ...if I could do it all over again I would've skipped right to forced induction I spent a lot on all motor parts just to end up taking it off for a turbo. F/I will be the best bang for your buck power wise for these cars imo so start saving! And welcome to the forums!

@busaj52 the Civic is much more fun to drive than the Caddi. Not as roomy but way more fun.
I had a '07 Denali XL (same basic vehicle) as well as my Civic and I prefer to drive the Honda. The build quality of Honda's is far superior to GM.
The Denali was my first and last GM product. What a POS. I traded it for a '14 Audi Q7 TDi. It's like night and day.
I still love my Civic though. :)

That's an awsome cadi! As far as upgrades ...if I could do it all over again I would've skipped right to forced induction I spent a lot on all motor parts just to end up taking it off for a turbo. F/I will be the best bang for your buck power wise for these cars imo so start saving! And welcome to the forums!

lol i been looking at the supercharger kits out there.

@busaj52 the Civic is much more fun to drive than the Caddi. Not as roomy but way more fun.
I had a '07 Denali XL (same basic vehicle) as well as my Civic and I prefer to drive the Honda. The build quality of Honda's is far superior to GM.
The Denali was my first and last GM product. What a POS. I traded it for a '14 Audi Q7 TDi. It's like night and day.
I still love my Civic though. :)

totally agree. i was very disappointed being an escalade i would think alot higher quality... not so much.

Nice find. I recognize that you bought your car from the used lot on Cleveland ave. I got my civic from Martin Honda right down the street. I'm assuming you live near Cecil County Dragway?

Nice find. I recognize that you bought your car from the used lot on Cleveland ave. I got my civic from Martin Honda right down the street. I'm assuming you live near Cecil County Dragway?

100% correct. i'm 5 mins from the track. my avatar was actually taken there. i ride my quad in thru the woods to get there.

I think the last time I was there I might have been 4 or 5. I used to hear people running at the track on the weekends from my dad house.

I think the last time I was there I might have been 4 or 5. I used to hear people running at the track on the weekends from my dad house.
damn thats a long time ago. i always go. its in my blood. my grandfather still races there hes 73 he runs 7.00's - 7.teen's dragster. i even ran the escalade with stock wheels and tires ran like a 15.89

Maybe when I'm done building my other car I'll take it for a run down the track. It's not purpose built for drag but it could still be fun.

Back