New Civic Owner!

Marsanity

Hey, just went to the dealership and got a Civic EX sedan. I'll post some pics when I get it delivered and all next week. I'm pretty new to cars and all. I just know a bit about them, some basics but not like crazily into cars. Just curious, is it ricer of me to put a the red and black emblem and some SI rims? Thanks haha.

Did you order a 2013 civic, or they're finding you a 2012 from another dealer, or??

VoxzF.jpg

if you're referring to these emblems ^ a lot of members have them on their cars. Type R vehicles overseas have those badges. A lot of Si owners still put them on their cars though. As for rims, it's not uncommon for non-si owners to put si rims on their car. Colleghillshonda sometimes offers deals on alloy wheels, so you just have to watch. They'll post them in their vendor section, or you can obviously watch the sales area to see if anyone is selling their si wheels here. Just refrain from putting Si badges on the car.

Welcome.... What State (Country) are you from ?

As Webby said, now that ppl could be getting 2013's at this time of the year, are you getting a '12 or '13 ?

I have a '12 Civic Coupe (1.8)

I'll vote yes to the red "H" and wheels...........

Did you order a 2013 civic, or they're finding you a 2012 from another dealer, or??

VoxzF.jpg

if you're referring to these emblems ^ a lot of members have them on their cars. Type R vehicles overseas have those badges. A lot of Si owners still put them on their cars though. As for rims, it's not uncommon for non-si owners to put si rims on their car. Colleghillshonda sometimes offers deals on alloy wheels, so you just have to watch. They'll post them in their vendor section, or you can obviously watch the sales area to see if anyone is selling their si wheels here. Just refrain from putting Si badges on the car.

Yeah, I was referring to those but now that I don't wanna be seen as a ricer, I'll stay away from those haha. It was the 2012 Honda EX btw.

Welcome.... What State (Country) are you from ?

As Webby said, now that ppl could be getting 2013's at this time of the year, are you getting a '12 or '13 ?

I have a '12 Civic Coupe (1.8)

I'll vote yes to the red "H" and wheels...........

I'm from Canada but yeah, I ended up getting the 2012 Civic EX. I got a good deal cause my uncle has been going to Honda and he knows one of the salesman for over 10 years so why not get the 2012 model.

Btw, it's in crystal black. I'm planning to tint the windows first, get a set fog lights, get a set of wheels (just not sure which ones I want) but I was planning to plasti dip them, any other suggestions?

Back