New Color for 2012 Civic Si Injen Intake

We just got the Wrinkle Red ones in stock!

Here is the link and photo:

http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-70_170/product-303/index.html

21384_303___9th%20Si%20Wrinkle%20Red.jpg

I think they did a decent job on the color. Not too bright. Looks good.

I can see a valve cover to match it already.

I know aem has had colored intakes for civics for quite a long time.

aem_cold_air_intake_kit.jpg

do you guys do price match? and i noticed there arent any options i can add on like the hydroshield.

ordered this today at work! and talk about damn fast! its ETA is tomorrow! WTF! guess they have a warehouse in PA? cant wait to slap this baby on! procivic is damn awesome! they were very helpful through the process and provided AMAZING customer service! thank you Adam for helping me with my order over the phone! and thanks Stuart (according to Adam, Stuart deals with the forums) for answering all my questions and helping me with my first REAL purchase for my Ruby!

ordered this today at work! and talk about damn fast! its ETA is tomorrow! WTF! guess they have a warehouse in PA? cant wait to slap this baby on! procivic is damn awesome! they were very helpful through the process and provided AMAZING customer service! thank you Adam for helping me with my order over the phone! and thanks Stuart (according to Adam, Stuart deals with the forums) for answering all my questions and helping me with my first REAL purchase for my Ruby!

No problem, hope you like your intake! It's a rare color, and it should look great on your car.

hellll yeaaaa! i want to make the engine bay look nice and stand out. not the standard polish silver or black. waiting for my doorman to get on duty so i can go pick up my package. it took literally 24 hrs to get here!

Sweet I look forward to seeing it in that engine bay!

Back