New Color for 2012 Civic Si Injen Intake

Haha better get that hydro shield :)
i know i dont have much to worry about unless i drive through a HUGE *** puddle (which i do know of this onramp that i am never going on again if its raining) or a crazy rainstorm, but im still scared lol i probably will be getting it. ill take a picture of it tomorrow

ill post a pic of the engine bay up after i get my procivic decal (even though it has nothing to do with it), been real lazy lately. umm as far as performance wise, i dont really understand what some people are complaining about. in terms of the lower range i feel it is at least the same (if not better) then stock. in the mid to higher range, i feel like its quicker, more responsive, and better. of course this could all be my imagination, im not an expert nor do i claim to be, just someone whos driven an '05 rsx type s (my baby samantha =*[) for 2.5 years, and my '12 SI (my new baby RUBY) for about a month! aesthetics wise, it looks nice in the engine bay, i got the wrinkle red so it stands out a bit even though it is a bit tucked in, and it sounds pretty beast, way better than stock (again this is my opinion). and economy wise (so far) i am getting more MPG. before hand, i was in the 24-24.5 mpg mark, and stuck there indefinitely, theres a lot of city driving and traffic here so. afterwards, its still in the process of balancing out, its around 26 right now. it dipped down to 25.6 cause of all the traffic, but it soared back up to 26.5.

again, most of this is based solely on my opinion and feel for my car, so if you get it and decide you dont like it, dont blame me. otherwise, i hope u make a decision that you will be happy with. I am happy with mine.

I bet it does sound better. I'm just curious to see what that wrinkle red looks like in that engine bay :) I can't wait to own a SI and work on it. I've been wanting one for awhile.

hmm ill take a pic tomorrow and hopefully upload it too, if im not too tired by the time i get home. it stands out but at the same time its not too flashy since it is tucked in.

crap i forgot to take a pic today. tomorrow? im washing my car anyway. oh btw, an update on the economic observation i made before. my mpg is starting to balance out now. and its at 24.5mpg which is about the same as it was before the install. I would normally say that there are no losses or gains in mpg. but also keep in mind that i have been driving it a lot harder than i did before the install ( to test things out O=] ) so if i wasnt driving it harder, it might actually have better fuel economy. but who knows!

I figured you would drive more aggressive. Who wouldn't?! Haha there's no rush for the pic take your time and enjoy the car. :)

^ please delete that post, im sorry, i was having pc problems.

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

Still have some of these left. They are a semi-exclusive item, so if you want one, I suggest picking it up soon. I'm not sure when Injen will make more of this color.

Back