NEW!!! Coverking Seat Covers! FREE SHIPPING AND DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE!

XenonDepot

Nothing refines and protects your vehicle’s seats like a set Coverking Seat Covers. Whether you have an older car and need to cover old stains and tears or you want to protect your new vehicle’s seats against wear and block future stains, Coverking has the right seat cover to meet your needs.

Only OEM grade materials are used for designing each set of Coverking Seat covers, all of which meet strict quality standards and controls. With Coverking Seat Covers you can rest assured that your vehicle’s interior will look new and stay looking new for a long time to come.

These seat covers are the perfect solution if you have kids or pets. You know how hard it is to keep your vehicle's seats looking new and protecting them from spills and tearing. Protect your investment and keep your seats looking new with a set of Coverking Seat Covers.

Join our mailing list and receive an additional 5% off your order + get FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 states!

All Coverking Seat covers orders have been processed. Once tracking numbers are available they will be posted to you account on www.KBcarstuff.com. All Coverking seat covers are hand built to order so it will take a little longer for the parts to ship out. These seat covers are amazing quality and definitely worth the wait!

For a limited time you can get 15% off your Coverking Seat Covers order! If your order total is over $150 use coupon code FD15 upon checkout and save 15% plus get FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 states! This offer will not last so make sure to take advantage of the savings before it is too late!

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the continued support! All Coverking Seat Covers orders have been processed. Remember that these seat covers are built to order so usually they take a little longer to ship out. Tracking information will be posted to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com as soon as it is available.

We have decided to extend the 15% off promotion and will be offering 15% off orders over $150 plus FREE shipping to the lower 48 states! Save BIG on all Coverking Seat Covers!

Here are a few examples of the Coverking seat covers installed in various vehicles.

Coverking Neoprene Seat Covers
CK-jeep.jpg

CK-seatcovers4.jpg

Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers
CK-Leatherette.jpg

CK-seatcovers6.jpg

Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers
CK-Mesh.jpg

Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers
1252550014282381.jpg

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the continued support everyone! All orders for Coverking Seat covers have been processed and once tracking numbers are available they will be uploaded to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com.

It's great to see those coupon codes being used. Our 15% off offer is still valid, save 15% off orders over $150 plus FREE shipping to the lower 48 states but only for a limited time!

We hope everyone had a great weekend. All orders for Coverking Seat covers have been processed and once tracking numbers are available they will be uploaded to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com.
Our 15% off offer is still valid, save 15% off orders over $150 plus get FREE shipping to the lower 48 states but only for a limited time!

All Coverking Seat covers orders have been processed. Once tracking numbers are available they will be posted to you account on www.KBcarstuff.com. All Coverking seat covers are hand built to order so it will take a little longer for the parts to ship out. These seat covers are amazing quality and definitely worth the wait!

Only 6 days left to take advantage of the savings! Save 15% off orders over $150 plus FREE shipping to the lower 48 states.

Use coupon code FD15

Would love to see a test fit on an actual civic LX before I buy. Manufacturers should really know that customized pics make the sale. Generic pictures aren't going to cut it.

Agreed.... I can tell you though that covering is right on with their fitments all the time (from our experience).

If you are up for doing a product review in exchange for a discounted price just let me know!

Steve

Happy Friday!

Thank you for the continued support everyone! All orders for Coverking Seat covers have been processed and once tracking numbers are available they will be uploaded to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com.

We are offering an additional 5% off every order under $249..99 and an additional 10% off every order over $250. Plus get FREE SHIPPING on orders over $70 to the lower 48 states! Take advantage of this offer before it ends!

Danny

All Coverking Seat covers orders have been processed. Once tracking numbers are available they will be posted to you account on www.KBcarstuff.com.

Check out the Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers for a great combination of the comfort of cotton with the durability of polyester. These are great for all around seat cover use.

1252550014282381.jpg

Take advantage of our Spring Sale. We are offering an additional 5% off every order under $249.99 and an additional 10% off every order over $250. Plus get FREE SHIPPING on orders over $70 to the lower 48 states! Take advantage of this offer before it ends! Remember that these seat covers are built to order so usually they take a little longer to ship out but they will be worth the wait!

John

Why is it when I go to your website and select my car (2012 Honda Civic), I get zero examples of car seat covers. I only get a prompt to find out how to pick the correct car seats cover. You would think I can browse the different designs avaiable for my car.

Why is it when I go to your website and select my car (2012 Honda Civic), I get zero examples of car seat covers. I only get a prompt to find out how to pick the correct car seats cover. You would think I can browse the different designs avaiable for my car.

Try not selecting your vehicle and all the seat cover should be there. Select which one you want then select your vehicles info at the bottom of the product page. I will bring this issue to the attention of our Web team.

Danny

All Coverking Seat covers orders have been processed. Once tracking numbers are available they will be posted to you account on www.KBcarstuff.com.

Remember these are custom made to order and will take a bit longer to ship out but the wait will be worth it! CoverKing Seat covers offer excellent protection for your factory seats and look great doing it too. Keep in mind we offer free shipping to the lower 48 states on orders over $70 and with our Spring Sale you can save an additional 5% off orders under $249.99 and 10% off orders over $250.

John

Be sure to check out the vast selection of CoverKing Seat Covers available. There is something for everyone's preference and budget! Free shipping on all orders over $70 to the lower 48 states. Take advantage of our Spring Sale while it lasts. You can save 5% off all orders under $249.99 and 10% off all orders over $250.

John

Remember these are custom made to order and will take a bit longer to ship out but the wait will be worth it! CoverKing Seat covers offer excellent protection for your factory seats and look great! Keep in mind we offer free shipping to the lower 48 states on orders over $70 and with our Summer Madness Sale you can save an additional 5% off orders under $249.99 and 10% off orders over $250.

John

Hi Everyone,

Seat covers are a great way to keep clean your seats during the summer especially if your planning on going on trips with the family. Act now to SAVE BIG on all Coverking products for a limited time only during our 4th of July Super Sale!

Danny

Back