New Enzo video

f458 front lights lol i LOVE the mirrors! OMG! LOL!
They're similar, but different. I wouldn't be surprised if the internals are the same, but the exterior lens and housing is different. The car is handmade in the same factory as Ferrari's F1 race cars.

458 Italia:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21362764865.882155.jpg

LaFerrari:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21362764904.123163.jpg

I'd take the italia

Agreed. The 458 is just too damn beautiful. If I want an engineering marvel, I'd go for the McLaren P1.

I love everything about the 458 Italia, but are you guys high on meth? There's no way I'd get one of those (well...maybe as my dd beater :giggle:) if I could get a LaFerrari (despite it's retarded name).

As for Mclaren...as much as I like the MC4-12C, I'd rather have F1. Of all the amazing supercars that came before and after the F1, it uniquely represents everything a true supercar can be without all the technoamazo gadgetry needed to hold people's attention today.

sure I'd take this one... and sell it for something else. :hiding:

the hood/nose are too much for me.

Last edited:
I love everything about the 458 Italia, but are you guys high on meth? There's no way I'd get one of those (well...maybe as my dd beater :giggle:) if I could get a LaFerrari (despite it's retarded name).

As for Mclaren...as much as I like the MC4-12C, I'd rather have F1. Of all the amazing supercars that came before and after the F1, it uniquely represents everything a true supercar can be without all the technoamazo gadgetry needed to hold people's attention today.

To me, if I can afford the LaFerrari, I'd just get the P1. If it came down to the MP4-12C or the 458, I'd take the 458. McLaren is a better engineering company (n my opinion), while Ferrari still pseudo-relies on the "spirit of the drive"

Back