• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

New here. Here's my other rides

CNelms

Hello guys, new here coming from 8thcivic. Thought i would lay out my other rides for everyone.

2005 Colorado Sport. 5 speed, volant intake, ported throttle body, tune from SuperMod on 355Nation, 3/4 drop on boss 20's

1992 Mustang GT. To many built-ons to list. real sleeper 33,000 original miles

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Both are in great condition. Do you still have an 8th gen or did you get a 9th? Pics?

CNelms

Both are in great condition. Do you still have an 8th gen or did you get a 9th? Pics?

Traded it for the 9th. This is what I came from. 08 EX-L HFP kit, K&N intake, SI Grille, SI Wheels, Retrofit from DDMtuning, 7 inch in the dash and 2 10'Type R's with a custom box (Which fits perfectly in the 9th)