New here

from another angle, I basically made this nice for the person I sold it too lol
249633_457162644328003_445451671_n.jpg

What is with the funny looking squished H center caps? :giggle:

haha yeah, I didn't have enough time to even switch them out Bought them w good tires for 400 bucks, and sold my stock ones for 120 completely rotted tires haha couldn't beat it

I love how the RX8 look, but I can't accept the questionable reliability. On top of that you get 4cyl power and v12 gas mileage.

I love how the RX8 look, but I can't accept the questionable reliability. On top of that you get 4cyl power and v12 gas mileage.
It goes around the topgear track identical to the M3, it's a car enthusiast vehicle for sure, it handles like nothing else I have driven in that is under 60k (from factory) the braking was amazing, and how fast you could go into and out of a corner was too, all with 4 door sedan insurance :) I never had a lot of the issues people spoke about, I flooded it once before I got good plugs and wires (which on a rotary actually make a big difference, kind of like it would on a 2 stroke motor IMO) I revved to 9200 rpm's. It doesn't have a good 1000-3800 rpm power range, but past that again it reminds me of a 2 stroke dirt bike w a power band. Def not for everyone though.

Back