New Member / 2013 Civic Si Owner

Honestly, I catch myself driving faster in this car than previous, and yes I have had it the V-tech range. It seems that when you are cruising it uses very little gas, when you get on it, it is a different story, but how often are you going to rev it to 7000rpm. I do find myself accelerating briskly just to hear the vtech changeover and get that nice pull. Very fun car, but honestly gets very impressive milage considering what it is. Also the first 600 miles or so I was taking it easy for the most part to allow it to break in properly (ocassional hard acceleration, but not often). Now that I have 1100 miles on it I am driving a little harder, and still getting 31 - 32 with a combination of highway and city.

I have also found this engine does not like ethenol, so I have found a few ethenol free gas stations locally, and that really seems to be boosting milage.

Got it tinted the begining of last week, 35% sides and back. Finally got a chance to wash the car and grab some pics. Glad I got it done before summer hits. I think this is just what it needed.

DSC00363.jpg
DSC00368.jpg DSC00353.jpg

Back