New member, First SI

Swampcrawler

Hi folks. A year ago I bought an 08 EX sedan when my truck blew up on me, and fell in love with the reliability, simplicity and chassis of the Civic. Decided I needed an SI. Preferably a black coupe.

Well, last Friday I found a 13 black si coupe for sale locally. She’s not perfect, a few small dents, a cracked fog light, badly installed aftermarket head unit, scraped up headlight lenses from the previous owner removing red tint from them. :mad:

The first mod to her is going to have to be figuring out a solution to get more driver headroom. I’m 6’6, 350lbs so I’m not exactly what these cars were built for. I can recline a bit and get comfortable but trying to sit up straight in a proper position for aggressive driving just doesn’t work. If anyone has a suggestion for an aftermarket seat/rail combo that has bolstering I could fit in and sits about 2” lower than factory, I’m all ears!

But over all, I love this car. So glad to finally have it!!:D

Welcome to the page. There is a lot of useful information on this page and people to help out with any questions you might have.

Back