New member, from Canuckistan. And no it's not an Si.

canadianbacon88

Moncton, NB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
Hey,

My name is Chris and I got my Civic back in April after my previous car (09 Cobalt) was written off in an accident (not my fault btw, impatient lady was). I got to say, I love this car. Yes I wish it had more power and was faster like an Si, but it's still fun to drive.

Anyways, the day I got it:

32721240943_67bb44a07e_b.jpg

And last week after I got the wheels:

35338798100_18e22b5455_b.jpg

I also have Skunk2 lowering springs and Godspeed Project rear control arms coming too.

Welcome! I see on your profile that you're from Moncton. I went there for a skills competition last year. I got black out drunk while bar hopping on a Tuesday night with other competitors from across Canada. Magical place, that Moncton. Anyways, car's looking good!

welcome to the site. Wheels and suspension will completely change the look. :thumb:
Thanks. Yeah, the hubcaps weren't really doing it for me lol.

Welcome! I see on your profile that you're from Moncton. I went there for a skills competition last year. I got black out drunk while bar hopping on a Tuesday night with other competitors from across Canada. Magical place, that Moncton. Anyways, car's looking good!
Thanks :) Some would say magical, others would say a city that's growing that but there's some that refuse to belive it and think it's still a small town, or that the Coliseum is still an adequate venue for concerts (the concerts/shows that don't come here because of said Coliseum).

Your car looks nice. Any plans?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Thanks man. I have Skunk2 springs and Godspeed Project rear control arms hopefully showing up next week, I also have an axle-back exhaust coming in as well. Future plans is I want to get some foglights and get those installed. And just little things like a Skunk2 shift knob, usual stuff lol

Welcome :thumbsup:

Definitely looks much better with the suspension/wheels. They don't bother you for bending your license plate?

Welcome :thumbsup:

Definitely looks much better with the suspension/wheels. They don't bother you for bending your license plate?
Thanks :) it's still stock height for now, but yeah the wheels really change the look for the better.

Nobody has said anything to me yet, the plate is still attached to the front of my car where it's supposed to be, and you can still read it.

Back