New Member in Orlando Area

Hello Everyone.

Working on buying '13 Si Sedan in Polished Metal Metallic W/Navi. Its going to be my first civic. This forum has really helped with my decision. Thanks For that. Its going to be a big difference from the always reliable Trailblazer!View attachment 23126 Will post pictures when I have my keys!

Congrats on the new ride DSpizzle!! Nice choice!! Sorry about the Trailblazer. I also suffered a loss vehicle that lead to the acquisition of my white FB6.

Yea. You should see the Deer...
I once saw a deer run right into the side of a car in front of me, cave in the door like that, slide a bit on the road, recover and run away.
I had a deer hit me while on a mc(I was the one riding the mc... :D ) I came around a turn and started slowing for fear of deer, and sure enough they were crossing(3 to 5 of them), so I got it down to 5mph and should have stopped, but headed for the last ones butt and would have missed it, but the deer did a 180º(squirrels), and knocked me off the road.

Always wait for them to move away before going though and look for stragglers. What scares me now are pll that follow too close, twice I've gotten my mc & new coupe down to a stop(I touched a deer with my car, but no damage) ....... but things can change real quick with a 4000 lb. car stuck up our rear.......... in most cases ppl don't pass they just ride our rear and get no where faster.

I'm a State Farm Auto Claim Adjuster down here in Miami, FL and I handle claims state-wide. You have no idea how many auto claims come through here involving Deer collisions. It sucks! Also, being in South Florida, I see claims for undercarriage damage due to running over Alligators.

Last edited:
FINALLY found you!!! Congrats on the purchase & thank you so much for getting in touch with Ronnie whom allowed me the opportunity to work with you on finding the perfect Si for you & your needs.

Been a pleasure meeting you & working with you & your family in the process. So happy you're thrilled with your purchase & enjoyed the experience with Headquarter Honda.

Now then, it's time to start a build-thread. lololol j/k.
at least post a photo of your new tint! :D

and i stand corrected. clearly didn't see/read all the posts yet. looks even better full-size than just a photo on my phone. Keep Kool ftw!

Yea. My girlfriend freaks out every time she sees a deer crossing sign!

That's the problem..... If they wouldn't put those deer crossing signs out there, we wouldn't have a problem with deer crossing.. :D

Back