New Member with a 13' SI Sedan CBP

rhdray

Texas
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
What's going 9thCivic...as you can see, I am new to this site, and last weekend I purchased my 13' CBP SI Sedan. Hopefully this is a more mature site than the previous site I have been associated with regarding Hondas (Honda-tech). I look forward to sharing advice, pictures, and modifications with members on this forum.

I would like to get aggressive with suspension/handling work, and get some wheels. I am pretty happy with the power now, and have plans to only do a few bolt-ons (Intake, exhaust, exhaust manifold etc. )

Car is pretty dirty, but I am detailing it tomorrow and will update this thread with the pictures. I look forward to hearing feedback regarding my comments and pictures once posted, positive or negative.

Last edited:
Welcome! It's generally a pretty fun group here. I think you'll like it. The plans for the car sound great, can't wait to see some nice clean pics too.

This forum is considerably more mature than ANY forum I've been a member of, let alone Honda Civics. People here respect and love their cars for what it is, rather then getting into arguments about how a Civic is faster than a Ferrari or more luxurious than a Rolls Royce.
It's very Honda-centric here, and in the proper way.
And the best part of this forum: everyone knows their sh!t.
So welcome :wave: and post some pics of your CBP Si! I like that color.

Sorry for the blurry pics, all I have is a Smartphone camera, but as most of you know, this car looks amazing in person, I really like the Sedan update. I look forward to taking more pictures and sharing as time goes on. Thanks for the welcome again everyone. :)

Thanks for the welcome @FBChris, yea I've been on HT for a few years now too...@ webby, thanks for the links, I checked them out and put in the info...I would really like to get out more with my car, but I don't know many people in Houston, so that link you provided hopefully it will help :)

Thanks andre, the site appears much more mature than other sites I have been a part of

Back