New owner !

Arcey

Montreal
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Coupe
Hi everyone , new civic owner from Montreal area . Heres is my 2012 civic coupe lx with fog lights and aero kit .
The Honda and Civic logo are now plasti dip black , weathertech digital fit mats are on their way , next thing would be coverking black seat covers . Ill post the trouble with that on another thread in the right section .

View attachment 3650
DSC01632 (800x600).jpg

looking good! I'd like to see your black plastidip emblems when you get a chance :thumb:

Hi everyone , new civic owner from Montreal area . Heres is my 2012 civic coupe lx with fog lights and aero kit .
The Honda and Civic logo are now plasti dip black , weathertech digital fit mats are on their way , next thing would be coverking black seat covers . Ill post the trouble with that on another thread in the right section .
Welcome to the site Arcey. There is tons of really great information here!
I would love to get some feedback about how the Weathertech floor mats fit and some pictures if I can. I'm especially interested in how the front mats fit most importantly the drivers mat cuz I'm from Toronto :canada: and I want to get something to protect from the snow and salt. I'd like to know how they fit around the pedals etc.
A review would be much appreciated.:feedback:

Thanks everyone for such a nice welcome !

Got my weathertech mats this morning , they arent cheap but you get what you pay for , they are amazing !
Ill take some picture this weekend along with the plasti dip logo .

And yeah good catch my bike is a vfr :)

DSC01624 (800x600).jpg

Back