New Part anticipation?

i didnt take enough pics to do a DIY on my exhaust, but it's crazy easy!
Yea it is, the only hard part is getting the bolts off and getting the hooks out and into the rubber hangers.
It's very simple, just requires a lot of effort.

fogs in the mail and my sway bar is coming too i cant wait!!!!

Last edited:
New Pioneer head unit (and needed harnesses) and backup camera on their way!

New rims and tires coming in the mail! Motegi MR125s, 17"! Cant wait to put em on!

So I woke up late for work and checked to see if the package(fp) was ready for pick up. It was..... So I called out of work to get it and install. Just waiting for the gf to leave for work.

well i got something else coming in thanks to [USwhat happened 4608]Flippercon[/USER] :) i really hope it comes in on friday
It should be there man. There was a notification when shipping about shipping that way after what happened earlier this week.

yeah it says right across the top on fedexes website.... its so sad. im donating blood at the next blood drive forsure. really makes you realize how lucky you really are

More stuff arrived today!!!! Just waiting on a couple other boxes and then a massive install of everything....

Big Honda box on the left: HFP suspension
p1020255x.jpg

Wheels just got here today: xxr527 in 18x8.75 +35
On top of those boxes: Black Lug nuts, JDM emblems, hub rings.

p1020256f.jpg

Still waiting for: Tires.

In the mail: New si axle back muffler, rear sway bar, endlinks, new front grill, si frame brackets, energy suspension sway bar bushings with grease ports, new headlight housings to finish the retrofit.

Last edited:
More stuff arrived today!!!! Just waiting on a couple other boxes and then a massive install of everything....

Big Honda box on the left: HFP suspension
p1020255x.jpg

Wheels just got here today: xxr527 in 18x8.75 +35
On top of those boxes: Black Lug nuts, JDM emblems, hub rings.

p1020256f.jpg

Still waiting for: Tires.

In the mail: New si axle back muffler, rear sway bar, endlinks, new front grill, si frame brackets, energy suspension sway bar bushings with grease ports, new headlight housings to finish the retrofit.
BEND THE BRACKET FOR THE AXLEBACK

Reactions: Nix
in the mail is my skunk2 rr exhaust and alpha series header. should be here tomorrow night. then in a couple weeks, getting flashpro+tune from vitviper and some sportlines depending if any store has them in stock. still waiting on an update on the redesign of injens CAI also

Nice updates all! Just bought a new bedroom set, and paid for an all inclusive vaca in playa del carmen, so no mods till i get back at the end of may. But i plan on spending the 23rd installing the rest of my parts taking up space in my condo!

Reactions: Nix
Back