New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
@ron v I appreciate the kind words man! Yeah I totally agree! they have to be blacked out! I also think it will look a lot better once I throw some wheels on it. Whoever had the car before me didn’t know how to drive for sh*t every wheel is curbed.

It will never be low enough!! I want it to hit the floor when I park it!!

so the car is stage 2 on unitronic software. Both ecu and tcu (transmission) all I can say it wow the car pulls pretty hard now, I went for a crackle and pop but its not as wild as other companies (APR) I only get the pops in parking, neutral and first gear, no pops on downshift or when I let off the gas in any other gear exempt first (I kinda wish it popped on downshift) but I can’t complain, the tune on the transmission is amazing it shift so much better and way more responsive. Everything feels OEM. Im very happy with it, I do plan on getting a bigger intercooler in the next couple of months.

APR’s Crackle and Pops are VERY aggressive. The throttle is cut really harshly and makes Sport Mode really jerky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

APR’s Crackle and Pops are VERY aggressive. The throttle is cut really harshly and makes Sport Mode really jerky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

yeah I bet, with these the car feels very smooth. I sent an email to Unitronic though asking if they should be popping when downshifting and other gears when I let off the gas, because its kinda weird it only does it in first gear, some other ppl said it should be popping in other gears when I let off the gas as well as when I down shift, some say I have to give the car about 2 weeks and it will start doing it because the car is learning the new tune but idk we’ll see what unitronic says.

I really hope this new supra over time will help bring the prices down on the mk4 supra because these prices are getting out of hand! $499,999!!!

A14E49CA-D014-46F1-B5DD-0702026D0BC6.jpeg

500k is just insane. I’ve seen a few of the gens before that cruisin around town. Those are starting to grow on me.

I know man and the worst thing is some rich guy will probably buy, I honestly think the mk4 supra should be selling for max 30k but all these fan boys make the prices skyrocket!

yeah I honestly like the new supra I really wish they would have kept the rear seats because I would definitely consider one if they did, there is actually a company I think in texas that did the first manual swap mk5 supra in the world, the swap looks oem and has no lights on the dash, they are actually selling these swaps and doing them at their shop for 11k I think.

@ron v somewhat lol I really have my eyes on one of these things though and at the same time I’ve had my eyes on a eg/ek hatch I love how clean I can make it, I’d love a sidewinder turbo.

CF91FEBB-E13C-4DB1-9C46-99C4E5546560.jpeg

1C84193F-85DE-42A4-B517-7D074BB585C3.jpeg

Well u know what I’m voting for. I’m building up stuff for my hatch. Planning on gettin my block sleeved early feb then start building the engine and suspension. They’re so easy man.

@ron v damn man that sounds awesome! I honestly miss the gear banging lol yeah if I do get a hatch im keeping the audi, if I get the Evo ill get rid of the audi and buy an 8th si as a daily or another ep3. I also miss my s2k and my del sol lol unfortunately a 2 seater doesn’t work for me anymore. We’ll see what 2020 has to offer though.

Gee I should hold onto my srt-4 maybe some day it will be worth something, it got to fix the rust. Salt trucks on the road-Honda is not allowed to go anywhere but the garage. Neon 2001 is the only thing allowed on the road and I even hate driving that- I have two:snow: car covers-only one good one and one cheap one-really a dust cover. We are frozen 20 degree from 60 yuk:help:

You would have to be stupid to pay that, Now I want $200,000 for my SRT-4 , I would take a little less:bananawhipdance: Only a facebook crook could pay that:box: Someone here has a 1979 Silver Trans am rare 4 sp 1500 made that isn't for sale, those go for $100,000 and just average shape, got to kick mouse out to drive it.:drooling:

Back