New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
I’ve honestly seen people park like that with all types of cars, I think they’re just lazy and don’t want to back it up and straighten it. It’s dangerous because I saw a lady in Walmart one day park just like that and when she was backing up she hit the car next to her because her wheels were turned and she didn’t notice.
Wally-I never drive there in honda but a 2500 super duty van all ready dented-a great wally vehicle. I parked right next to a car that had a sign don't park close kids ding wally cars Ha Ha:shadycorn:

@webby Wow!!

I could have a Texas flag design on my concrete garage floor!

juY9zXiAektQagEW7

Sooooo.... I was lucky enough to find a set of wheels with this Black Friday deal thats going on! Im just waiting for the manufacturer to respond. P.S. they’re going to be a custom color ;)

Nope lol

I was able to order everything today, wheels, hub rings, lug nut bolts, tires. The custom coating is going to take about a week, I also had a custom offset done to the wheels.

I'm very intrigued now. Since i can't seem to guess it, I'll just wait.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nope lol its a brand that a lot of german cars use but I think its newer, the style of the wheel is also something different not a usual spoke wheel.

The window trim will be finally blacked out this up coming Monday.

Lol no those are too much of a plate style wheel which I don’t like. Good guess though!

Lets all take a look at this nasty chrome before it goes away Monday :haysmiley:

4863122B-BABB-49C5-8D6A-7B502832D421.jpeg

Back