New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
I just ordered some honda center caps for these wheels, Im going to wrap them gloss black.

Thanks guys!

Yeah I LOVE these wheels! For sure better than the others.

Yeah I’ll get better pics with my camera once I wash the car and the center caps come in, I hate looking at the rusted hub lol

These things finally came in. I just need to sand and buff. I’m still debating if I want to add a set of enkei or audi rings decals on the center caps.

CFD3BCB9-B4FE-40A5-9079-D639A3D12B02.jpeg 36172D77-79DC-4AA8-882E-E5E910708CD3.jpeg

Short story: I went to get something at the store, I parked far away as usual and someone thought it was funny and put a shopping cart right next to my front passenger fender/front bumper on purpose to make it look like the shopping cart hit my car (no damage was caused) but it pissed me off!! The shopping cart was literally sitting pretty much on my car so I know it was done on purpose!

I hope karma bites them in the a$$.

I hate haters!!!!

Long time ago I was sitting in a parking lot waiting for my girl to come out of cvs. Shopping cart in the parking spot in front of me and this dude took the spot, slightly hit the cart hard enough to bump my car and thought it was hilarious and so did his girlfriend. Mind you the lot was empty. I was about to go ape **** but I didn’t notice my girl saw it, came running up and started destroying dudes car. Like she went insane. All the years I’ve been with her I’ve never seen her pop off like that. Rest of the situation got ugly but it goes to show how ******* stupid people are just to find a little humor in someone else’s misery.

Wow that’s crazy man! Yeah I don’t blame her though, I hate people like that! I would have lost my cool if I would have seen the person putting that shopping cart next to my car like that. Some people are just real big haters and stupid!!

Thanks ya’ll! I have a buddy on IG that totaled his 2015 audi a3, same color as mine he’s stage 1 though and pretty much stock.

I offered him my audi and he is super excited he told me he wanted my car ever since he started following me on IG.

He now has to wait for the insurance company. Im not crossing my fingers but I think I found a buyer!

I hope so man! Im not getting my hopes up though. We’ll see what happens. I just want another manual transmission.

I know! We’ll see though! I have other cars in mind also. Like I said before I want a built motor with 35 psi + for sure.

Not enough space! IS300 with 2jz swap is a different story though

Not enough space! IS300 with 2jz swap is a different story though
upload_2020-4-15_16-58-53.gif

In all honesty, you can just keep the is300 engine and slap a turbo on it. No need to swap to the turbo Supra engine. They’re so crazy similar. They use almost all of the same internals even. There are only a few parts that differ, and you can modify things to make it work easily. I’ve seen some swap the manual Supra trans in if they’re going north of 550hp to the wheels, but even then it’s not a necessity.

Back