New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
sleepingpanda had his done in carbon

pan1_001.sized.jpg

more in his video

View: https://youtu.be/NLmL580Im20

some of his earlier build pics are down, but the later pics work
https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/hi-everyone-im-sleepingpanda-part-2-lol.5584/

His whole dash is done up in carbon! :eek:

Does one place do all of that? I'd be down for it

I-- I mean, my friend would be down for it :theyareontome:

His whole dash is done up in carbon! :eek:

Does one place do all of that? I'd be down for it

I-- I mean, my friend would be down for it :theyareontome:
A bunch of his engine dress is, front lip, spoiler, on and on is carbon. He said a shop in NJ did all the parts for the interior and steering wheel. He sent all of his trim pieces to them, so it was all custom.

Spending the cash on a Custom Steering Wheel is hard to stomach. I’ll live vicariously through you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah I don’t blame you lol but its really worth it IMO specially since its pretty much the first thing you see when you get in the car.

Yeah I remember @Sleepingpanda build, everything was custom I remember because at the time I had my 2012 Si and I wanted to do the same thing to it. I wonder what happened to him and his Si? :think:

Yeah I don’t blame you lol but its really worth it IMO specially since its pretty much the first thing you see when you get in the car.

Yeah I remember @Sleepingpanda build, everything was custom I remember because at the time I had my 2012 Si and I wanted to do the same thing to it. I wonder what happened to him and his Si? :think:
He got a brz or frs I can’t remember which

They even did a little plus/minus on your paddle shifters. Looks like they did a fantastic job

They even did a little plus/minus on your paddle shifters. Looks like they did a fantastic job

Yes sir! I actually requested it that way, I had to pay extra for that as well as the carbon fiber paddles but I think it was worth it!

Looks great! Glad you went with Leather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

yes definitely! Suede is nice but I can’t imagine how quickly it would get dirty.

That is an awesome steering wheel, baller alert!

I appreciate it! Yes definitely nicer than stock! And it will match my other Carbon Fiber interior pieces!

Nice. Now ur gonna have to get the carbon fiber exterior panels, hood, and trunk to match.

Honestly ur car would look insane with a carbon hood.

Definitely! I want some carbon fiber fenders to start though. It’s very difficult to find them specially an OEM style, Im only finding flared ones.

I would love to get some cf fenders for my car since the install would be so easy. I've seen some seiban? ones on a coupe like mine but black. The fitting looked kinda wonky but he made the gaps pretty much line up.The biggest issue though is I cant really garage my car so they would deteriorate in no time.

That would be a bummer. Constantly having to wet sand and reclear them would get old for sure. Im not planning on any carbon for the car for a while anyways. About the only thing i may try to do is an axle back exhaust since the tip on my exhaust was removed by the previous owner. That or he had a catback and sold his stock and got a cheap stockish exhaust to put on the car to trade it in. It is quiet enough though. The car sounds like it may have a dp on it, i haven't looked really hard under the hood. But it is noticeably louder than i thought it would be but not loud at cruising speed.

I would love to get some cf fenders for my car since the install would be so easy. I've seen some seiban? ones on a coupe like mine but black. The fitting looked kinda wonky but he made the gaps pretty much line up.The biggest issue though is I cant really garage my car so they would deteriorate in no time.

That would be a bummer. Constantly having to wet sand and reclear them would get old for sure. Im not planning on any carbon for the car for a while anyways. About the only thing i may try to do is an axle back exhaust since the tip on my exhaust was removed by the previous owner. That or he had a catback and sold his stock and got a cheap stockish exhaust to put on the car to trade it in. It is quiet enough though. The car sounds like it may have a dp on it, i haven't looked really hard under the hood. But it is noticeably louder than i thought it would be but not loud at cruising speed.

Wait Wait hold the phone-- what's that about deteriorating Carbon Fiber hoods??

More info please? I'm interested in one and now I'm concerned :confuzzled:

Im not an a$$ but some kid was talking crap about my buddy’s RS and this was his comeback, below you’ll find mine. Again I am not an a$$ but don’t talk crap about someone’s car when yours is 100% stock. :bananasplit:

BDCF29E4-E017-4115-827E-9B958EECDBA3.jpeg

Back