New Ride

Haha I've been in a few boosted Si's and they are quite a hoot, but not a route I'm gonna go with an all year DD
It's not worth it all the hassle IMO. Do you know why your 8th spun a bearing?

It's not worth it all the hassle IMO. Do you know why your 8th spun a bearing?

Yeah I'd rather spend that money on a nicer car lol. Not sure why, it was low km's, full synthetic oil, I babied the thing. It wasn't driven very hard because of the recent newborn, mostly just highway km's, the occasional highway onramp and datalogs were the only times I really rung it out. It wasn't even redlined when it happened, I'm not sure how much the tune and parts contributed or if I just got unlucky. It would have cost way too much to find out so the mystery will forever be unsolved :(

Yeah I'd rather spend that money on a nicer car lol. Not sure why, it was low km's, full synthetic oil, I babied the thing. It wasn't driven very hard because of the recent newborn, mostly just highway km's, the occasional highway onramp and datalogs were the only times I really rung it out. It wasn't even redlined when it happened, I'm not sure how much the tune and parts contributed or if I just got unlucky. It would have cost way too much to find out so the mystery will forever be unsolved :(

Stories like this make me stay away from modifying my car. Especially since this is my only car that I use everyday.

Back