New Si Owner ('13 DBP Sedan)

Daniel Bivona

Pompton Plains, NJ
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
FB6
Just introducing myself and displaying a few pics of my car. I will be taking some more soon.

Purchased this sedan back in late August. It's my first Si! The car is a real pleasure to drive, handling really well. I can't say enough good things about the gearbox either.

Looking forward to staying plugged into the latest and greatest on this forum.

Additionally, let me know if there is anyone in the Northern NJ area. I live in Pompton Plains. -Dan

IMG_9907.jpg IMG_9908.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1383131164.749866.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome :wavey: Any plans for the Si?
Hey Chris, For now, just focusing on minimal styling updates. I think I will consider coils and eventually throwing an intake on it. I will keep it N/A though. No plans for a turbo or super charger. New to the Si scene. So many nice rides and ideas on this forum. Really creative. -Dan

Hey Chris, For now, just focusing on minimal styling updates. I think I will consider coils and eventually throwing an intake on it. I will keep it N/A though. No plans for a turbo or super charger. New to the Si scene. So many nice rides and ideas on this forum. Really creative. -Dan

Nothing wrong with simplicity :thumb:

Welcome! Great color choice!
if you need ideas, you can check out the build threads section, lots of users doing some cool mods, even very simple ones.

hey man welcome to the forum. as others have mentioned feel free to take a look at the build threads a lot of good ideas on there and there is a color specific area if your trying to find that perfect color to match that dyno blue. also check out the user map to help you find locals. :)

hope that helps man

welcome to the family :)

What ^ said. Welcome to the site. Add yourself to the map above if you haven't already. Helps when local users are setting up meets and stuff.

Back