New to Honda and Cars

I believe so. Still a decent perk tho. Just hope they total it if I ever get in an accident because I'm def upside down on my loan haha

That's one of the only nice things about New York State - GAP Insurance. It covers the difference between what the car is worth and what you owe on it. Comes standard in this state with a loan/lease through Honda Financial Services. Pretty cool
It may be standard, but you can be sure that you're paying for it, either through increased interest rates or higher payments. Ain't no free lunch ;)

It may be standard, but you can be sure that you're paying for it, either through increased interest rates or higher payments. Ain't no free lunch ;)
My interest rate was only 1.9%. However, between sales tax being one of the highest in the country and property taxes around my area, oh yes, I'm definitely making up for it! haha. Not to mention, there is basically one dealership company that owns basically EVERYTHING around here, and they majorly suck! So, unless you want to go for a nice drive to a better dealership or want a Ford or a Toyota, you're pretty much stuck with them. Definitely driving far away to avoid them at all costs next time I buy a car. They've screwed me one too many times.

Got her back yesterday...WOOT!!!
0916141707a_zpsf24704de.jpg

Everything looks good except someone really scratched the tint on the drivers side window.

Yes I let them know about the tint damage. They are going to fix it. Somehow they lost the front passenger all weather mat and are getting me a new one. We are waiting on that to come in and fix it all at once.

Back