New to me 9th gen

Lol I’ll take input from everyone and end up with my own choice but I value everyone who’s put in some input on the oil situation, only thing I concerned about it’s cooking the rings and having a consumption issue. Happened on 2 of the last K24s I put in the accord. Price won’t be a thought as I’d rather pay for top quality. It doesn’t get too cold in NC except on occasions.

OH and almost forgot I go to pick her up tonight! So excited to finally get an Si rather than another Accord like I was looking at (a 3.5 6-6 mind you)

too expensive, label accord and you charge more.:cucumber: the si is really a accord now almost:dancing:

take the back seats out-SRT-4 has no back seats just a rug. You would be surprised how much more room there is

Yeah... I can't click that link at work :hiding:

Ah, I didn't realize that. I'll just summarize--

You know how Hondas all had weirdo features in the early 1990s? The Honda SM-X's "kicker" feature was that all seats folded down.

spec_aac96464-0e27-4de5-9e96-d484b7d254ed_640_0

Nothing wrong with accords I do love how spacious they are but wanted something a little more nimble as far as weights concerned. Trying to find a shop in the Triad area of NC for some bolt-ons and tuning and maybe even a CT kit later this year if all goes well.

take out the back seat-much more room and lighter-My SRT-4 has no back seats saved 35pds too.

I took out the back seat belts too-lots of room now can fit four tires in back now, you can also remove the passenger seat too.:dogdance::pianodance: I have no spare tire or jack too.

Back