Super Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Charlotte-ish, NC
Vehicle Model
Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Body Style
@bootyluvr hates hatches
So after about a year and a half of not having a car. Finally pulled the trigger on this Tacoma that recently popped up in my area.

2022 Tacoma TRD Sport with 15,872

When I picked it up about 20 mins ago….

IMG_0712.jpeg

This one from Saturday when I “worked the deal” and singed everything. Friggin 4 hours of my life wasted, lol

IMG_0702.jpeg

• Staff
Garage mahal is coming along. Still a bit of a mess but it’s an organized mess, lol. At least the cars can fit in there now.

IMG_0715.jpeg

Still need to order and install some lights on the ceiling like I had in the old house. Lost a rack and my workbench but should be ordering some cabinets/workbench thing soonish, then everything can be put away and organized.

Pretty truck. Rare with that green color.

• Staff
Pretty truck. Rare with that green color

Yeah, this and the cement grey from 2021 were my top 2. This truck popped up Wednesday and I went in on Saturday. Glad they played ball and gave me a decent chunk off their asking price.

I was willing to travel on the east coast to get a TRD sport in the colors I wanted but this Jeep dealer was willing to deal.

There were another 3 SR5 trucks in town for a little less money but this one was worth the little extra cash.

So after about a year and a half of not having a car. Finally pulled the trigger on this Tacoma that recently popped up in my area.

2022 Tacoma TRD Sport with 15,872

When I picked it up about 20 mins ago….

View attachment 66348

This one from Saturday when I “worked the deal” and singed everything. Friggin 4 hours of my life wasted, lol

View attachment 66349

Congrats! :thumb:

Garage mahal is coming along. Still a bit of a mess but it’s an organized mess, lol. At least the cars can fit in there now.

View attachment 66350

Still need to order and install some lights on the ceiling like I had in the old house. Lost a rack and my workbench but should be ordering some cabinets/workbench thing soonish, then everything can be put away and organized.

You'd think they would have put more lightning in there. Like something closer to the doors or over by the Jeep. Hmm

• Staff
Congrats! :thumb:

You'd think they would have put more lightning in there. Like something closer to the doors or over by the Jeep. Hmm
They would have put more lights but I wanted a set of lights you buy from amazon but they did not have any info in regards to "safety ratings" so the electrician didn't install them but installed 3 outlets that are operated with a light switch on the wall. So once the lights come in, I will install them myself and have tons of light.

• Staff
i like that green, awfully fancy for a trash truck though :scratches:

It's quite a bit more than a trash truck but that was one of the first reasons my wife a long while back. Sort of a little insider joke.....

It needs some VT logos and hokie prints to go with her jeep

This is a strange-looking 2023 Apex Blue Pearl Acura Integra Type-S with 19-inch Copper-Finish Alloy Wheels.

This is a strange-looking 2023 Apex Blue Pearl Acura Integra Type-S with 19-inch Copper-Finish Alloy Wheels.
You didn’t start that build thread yet. Foobird started his type s thread. Now it’s time for yours

You didn’t start that build thread yet. Foobird started his type s thread. Now it’s time for yours
I will respectfully ask you to not divert the train until I can make a suitable unique entrance into the arena while not reducing my over-inflated turn of events.
...if you get what I'm putting down.
Thank you.

Back