New to the Forums

MattKolb

Seminole, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
This is my first post and I just wanted to post a quick picture of my car just to see what you guys think. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. I haven't done a lot of work to it yet but I am hoping to start adding things soon! IMG_2731.JPG

Welcome.........nice Coupe!
The wheels look great.....

Welcome to the site. Car looks good so far. There are some links in my signature below that show options for suspensions. A lowering spring would really alter the look of the whole car with those wheels. Something to consider.

sweet ride man it an lx or ex? welcome to 9thcivic!

Welcome to the site. Car looks good so far. There are some links in my signature below that show options for suspensions. A lowering spring would really alter the look of the whole car with those wheels. Something to consider.
I have been looking into getting some good lowering springs. Any suggestions? I don't want the drop to be so much where I will be scraping but enough to where its worth the money.

sweet ride man it an lx or ex? welcome to 9thcivic!
its an lx

I have been looking into getting some good lowering springs. Any suggestions? I don't want the drop to be so much where I will be scraping but enough to where its worth the money.

its an lx
i love seeing other lxes :)

Back