New To The Group - Rims/Tires and Bulb Guide

The new 9th gen Si axleback will not fit the new non-si they way it did for the 06-11 cars. You need to find a used 8th gen si or an axleback made for your car unfortunately. I found out the hard way. Hahahah..... you would have to take both to a muffler shop and have the flange cut off and welded on from the r18 to the Si muffler.

The dual exhaust looks sweet! and i actually get mine from a shop near my house, they've got some good stuff and i've heard that zitaku is a good HID brand, take a look into it, thats what I had before for my 8th and did you weld your tip or is it bolt on? I'm trying do something with my exhaust, my car is purely show because it is automatic - _ - but ye, i was looking to get either an si axelback if i find one for a decent price or just get a bolt on tip, they go for about 30$ here so its nothing big

Yea I got a bolt on but it was a little too small so I just welded it on. But I've been looking for an 8th gen si since I got my car and still haven't found one

The new 9th gen Si axleback will not fit the new non-si they way it did for the 06-11 cars. You need to find a used 8th gen si or an axleback made for your car unfortunately. I found out the hard way. Hahahah..... you would have to take both to a muffler shop and have the flange cut off and welded on from the r18 to the Si muffler.

Damn :( gotta start looking

Back