New Tsudo 2012 Si coupe 70mm Catback Exhaust with blue tip

Thomas@CNTRacing

Hey guys I just got a shipment from from Tsudo with their new Si exhaust with the blue tip. Here are some pictures and I did notice that Tsudo use a slip fit on the longer mid pipe this time. Everything else is the same from the previous version.

20-9379-A-2.jpg

20-9379-A-3.jpg

Anyone got a picture of the blue tip exhaust on their car? I wanna see what it looks like on the car before I choose which tip to buy.

Do you have 1 for the coupe as well I looked online but couldn't find one only found sedan, or I didn't look hard enough lol. Anyway if I could get a price im more than likely to buy one soon.

Do you have 1 for the coupe as well I looked online but couldn't find one only found sedan, or I didn't look hard enough lol. Anyway if I could get a price im more than likely to buy one soon.
The coupe one will be in stock in a next price is 299 shipped for member we only getting some silver tip version.

Damnit I just got mine in 2 days ago. I didn't know they had this one for the coupe. I read it was only available on the sedan!!

Back