new white lights all around and LED foglight strips

stickyrickylol

Orange County
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
Heyyy Guys just wanted to show off my new white lights all around, interior DRLS head lights I even got switchback LEDS and reverse LEDS.

got the switch back after this, stay on white until i use my turn signal then they turn amber then back to white.

I got some videos on my instagram if anyone wants to see. - IG: Stickyrickylol

one thing im wondering is if anyone has any ideas for some diff DRL bulbs that dont flicker when you try to take a picture or video of it.

thanks again for checking this out!

Hey, looking good man. Quite the change.

If you remember or still have them: What switchback bulbs did you use? Any issues with hyperflashing or dash bulb out warnings? Resistor fix?

Hey, looking good man. Quite the change.

If you remember or still have them: What switchback bulbs did you use? Any issues with hyperflashing or dash bulb out warnings? Resistor fix?
Unfortunately I had some Craigslist fraud do my light work and he totally messed up everything like left wires hanging and load resistors half plugged in and wiring stuff directly to the battery lol. So my drl error message still goes off my left side hyper flashes while my right side does not. And for the brand I am not sure to be honest he got them from a " warehouse " but if you look switchback LEDs on eBay it'll come up like 12-20 bucks around there

Reactions: Nix
Oh I see. Well that sucks about shoddy work. Yeah, I was just curious if you had found a plug n play setup for them that worked without resistors and dash lights. Thanks for the info.

Heyyy Guys just wanted to show off my new white lights all around, interior DRLS head lights I even got switchback LEDS and reverse LEDS.

got the switch back after this, stay on white until i use my turn signal then they turn amber then back to white.

I got some videos on my instagram if anyone wants to see. - IG: Stickyrickylol

one thing im wondering is if anyone has any ideas for some diff DRL bulbs that dont flicker when you try to take a picture or video of it.

thanks again for checking this out!
I really like the fogs. Brand and price???

Back