Night Owls - Where are you?

Just watching the 49ers and Rams playing footy. I also got my illuminated door sills in the mail so chewing them out.

Did you ever have a chance to check if my photos for the calendar are the correct format?
I checked one of them and it was fine, so the rest should be okay. Things have been really crazy in my personal life right now.
I'm going to try and get them moved over now. I just have to make some changes to them, back them up, and put them in the qualified thread.

I understand. No problem at all. Thanks for checking. Ya, they should all be good if one is good. They were all the same.
Technically. Technicalllyyyyy customade93 was the only one to legitly qualify so far...which is why it has taken me longer.
I had to open all your pics in IE instead of chrome because it wouldn't work...then edited the dpi of each image to the correct qualified amount.

:giggle:

you're qualified though. I'll get them in the thread

Technically. Technicalllyyyyy customade93 was the only one to legitly qualify so far...which is why it has taken me longer.
I had to open all your pics in IE instead of chrome because it wouldn't work...then edited the dpi of each image to the correct qualified amount.

:giggle:

you're qualified though. I'll get them in the thread
Thanks! I had never even heard of dpi before. Such a noob.

It's after 4am. I'm still up for no reason. Listening to Pantera. Not even buzzed anymore. Quit my job. Last shift ended a few hours ago. Been there for 5 years. Kinda weird feeling.

Nothing interesting to talk about and everyone I know is in bed like they should be.

It's after 4am. I'm still up for no reason. Listening to Pantera. Not even buzzed anymore. Quit my job. Last shift ended a few hours ago. Been there for 5 years. Kinda weird feeling.

Nothing interesting to talk about and everyone I know is in bed like they should be.
A new beginning. YES!!!!!!!!! :dog: Give'er shiit!!!!

Back