Nokya JDM Yellow Fogs and DRL/High beams just ordered!

They're yellow in color...so they're not as bright as clear bulbs.

Lol. What's with the upside down pics? They look great.

I didn't like how my Nokya Yellow H11s melted my replaced lenses on my old fogs. The glass lenses were replaced because they cracked from thermal shock done by the super hot Nokyas during a 10-15 degree weather. Lol. I prefer putting hids on the fog lights because they don't burn as hot as the Nokyas. I also recommend that you don't run the bulbs when it's chilly (below 20 F). Lol.

Yea, not sure why it's upside down, lol. And living in Florida, I don't really have that cold of temperatures to worry about. If I drive back home to Nebraska this winter though, I'll remember that. And I remember my HIDs in my Titan got really hot, but never melted the housings for my headlights or my fogs.

Ah okay. Florida weather should be aye okay. I'm sure the Nokyas will burn to the touch. Lol. When I had it on mine, I touched the lens to see how hot it was and I burnt my finger from doing that.

I would think the overlays would be redundant, as the bulbs put out a great yellow light as it is. I don't think the bulbs would be so hot they would melt the overlay, but to me the overlay isn't needed.

so im curious, does anyone know how much light output HIDs have(lumens) one can go 5000k philips and get 1800lumens or 5000k osrams and get 2000lumens, im guessing stocks are around 1500lumens.... also a 3100k osram makes about 1300lumens... i personally dont like when oncoming traffics fogs are as bright as their lowbeams... and i really really dont like HIDs in my face..... sure they are better for seeing the road, but the poor guy in the other car.... altho where i live very few have HIDs...

according to honda tech

9005=1700 lumens
9006=1000 lumens

thanks alot webby, you rock! wow only 1000lumens..... the 9006 osram silverstars are 1500lumens...... easy swap.... i actually bought 9005 HIDs then seen i had to modify the light housing... and horror stories about melting plastic lenses.... pass.... lol note to self "do more research befor buying stuff i will never use"

My buddy just got back from florida with his CT stage 2 8th gen and he got a quad customlights retrofit so he gave me his yellow DRL/Highbeams. They are deff cool looking and very yellow. They do put out pretty good light too. I believe they are nokya but they look much more yellow than your pics,maybe its just the pics.

Back