Nomars slow Type R build

Saw another Champ White R today(I have seen this one previously parked at a gas station near by) then I saw the same car 20 mins later at the same local gas station in about the same parking spot. I guess the dude works there?

Yeah, who knows. I haven’t seen the dude in the gas station but if I’m there, it’s early in the morning and don’t see the car at that time. Maybe works the night shift.

How is the car day to day?
It’s fun....fun daily if you want it to be that. I still haven’t lost that “holly crap it’s a type r”(and most expensive car I’ve owned) feeling but I just crossed 1,300 miles today in a month and a half of ownership. It’s fun to put your foot in it and just rip around in it.

I went to a Honda dealer about 2 months ago to buy one and they had the car under a car cover in the parts warehouse (apparently).. the whole time I was there doing the deal, I never saw the car or even sat in it. Really makes me wonder if the car was even there..

I went to a Honda dealer about 2 months ago to buy one and they had the car under a car cover in the parts warehouse (apparently).. the whole time I was there doing the deal, I never saw the car or even sat in it. Really makes me wonder if the car was even there..
That sounds pretty shady. All the dealers that I see have one put the car right out front.

need to get on the ball and schedule a window tint appointment....

30 is legal in SC....prob will go with that and do clear on the front. Ceramic all around to keep the heat out.

Tracking on the intake finally updated. Said it’s in Charlotte as of yesterday. Hopefully it will arrive today or this week since I’m 20 mins away from the USPS facility the intake is at.

Back