Not happy with my runs at the track last night! Any advice?

anybody have a diagram of what to unplug? Also is there anything i need to do to plug it back in and get ir working properly or no

Also, what elevation is the track? Elevation is another key role.

Dang, 90 feet is perfect. lol.

I went to the track yesterday and i did very consistent 14.47 seconds quarter mile with a stock 2012 civic si running on stock tires and on 94 octane gas, i also did a run with my girfriend inside and i got 14.9... although i did remove my sub and my extra tire in the back. IMG_0214.JPG

Its good to also improve on reaction time too ..i usually go to the stands and watch how the tree is working for the day b4 i make my first run because somtimes the tree lights speed can change....but i never look for a geen light i always pay attention to the three yellow lights b4 it as soon as i see the third yellow light i let go of that clutch ! Last time i did that i ended up getting the best reaction time of the day 007

Launch at green and time is wasted ... Hope that helps :spinning:

There are many factors that affect your time at a quarter mile; from driver, weather to location if you are at the level of the sea.... Driver weight, etc.

I was very impressed when I was running those numbers, last year I was only Doing 15 flat but I only had less than 10 thou km, this year I have 22 thou km and I removed the sub and the extra tire in the trunk and best time I did 14.47 and worst time 14.90.

Back