Not my first civic...

We mounted everything and all the electrical works. Even calibrated the tps stitch. The wire we spliced into is in the pic. No leaks thus far. All we need to do now is make it clean and hide everything. And get nitrous and tune it. I’ll do the first drive prolly Tuesday. Couldn’t have done this without @fahnix. I’ll post more glamour shots once everything is finalized but as of now the system is installed and works. We did more work after the pics I took and everything hides pretty well.1C605CDE-A53E-4408-915D-DACA2D8CEC5B.jpeg0AE87D32-7DF7-4ED9-8852-DD2CC17770CB.jpeg41F40135-F4D6-49C0-8568-D7A64FC8E6D5.jpeg

Also I filmed a bit so I think I have enough for a diy. Couldn’t fined any nitrous install diy’s for the 9th gen.

Also I filmed a bit so I think I have enough for a diy. Couldn’t fined any nitrous install diy’s for the 9th gen.
Were you able to get your old videos on the GoPro saved with that software?

Didn’t even try. I have to redo the job since one of the injectors is faulty and is gushing gas out the seams. So I’ll re film the job.

All in all it was a pretty straightforward install. The provided instructions were detailed and easy to understand for the most part.

And I'll tell you what, the first time that purge solenoid fired I was HYPE AF :corndance:

Fixed all the leaks. Gonna throw the plugs in and do the first log tomorrow.

sorry for the delay. Got like 3 projects going right now.

Back