Novice Civic Si coupe lover

Russiangrrl45

Kennesaw, Georgia
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Hello everyone! My name is Sofie and I previously drove a Kawasaki Ninja now trying my luck with a car, and what better than a Civic Si :D I love my car, but I'm still learning how to drive manual properly. Any advice about the car regarding suggested modifications, manual driving for beginners, or just anything you think I should know is welcome! :3

Also this is the first time I've ever been part of a forum so any forum advice also welcome ^_^

Welcome to the site. Looks like the pointed you in the right direction. Any pics of your rides?

Welcome to the forum. I like your avatar. Did you own a car before the Si? Or was the bike your only means of transportation?

I do have pictures! ^_^ Unfortunately though the website says they are too large to upload, I will resize them when I get near a computer and post them up.

Thank you:) Mosly the bike was my primary form of transportation rain or shine, I just borrowed friend's cars to move things or for longer trips. So technically no, the Si is my first.

image-1.jpg

image.jpg

image-2.jpg

Thank you ^_^ I generally am not a fan of white cars but civics just look so sleek in that color I couldn't help myself. :3

I don't like white cars at all, but I'll be damned if a Taffy White Civic coupe with white rims doesn't look amazing!

Ohhh yeah I can't wait to paint my rims! I just got her 2 days ago so haven't had time do do anything yet :/

Another member also used white plasti-dip on part of the front bumper and it turned out awesome! Wish I could remember who it was...

Back