Super Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Charlotte-ish, NC
Vehicle Model
Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Body Style
@bootyluvr hates hatches
Deny it all you want Acura but we all know that the Pres. of Honda said it would come back. This would make one hell of a concept car.

http://jalopnik.com/5838506/tony-stark-gets-the-acura-of-our-dreams-in-the-avengers

tony_stark_acura.jpg

morning_shift_2011_10_05.jpg

550x_ironman_acura_1.jpg

I agree - it's got great looks. They claim it was purely made for the movie though :sadbanana:

you picking up those rims for yours ken?

I really like the oem GS wheels. So I have no intention to replace them at this point.

I think those rims in the picture are not attractive. :bleh:

Actually, the HRE P40 rims (in black or charcoal) are the best aftermarket wheels I've seen so far.

CORVETTE_Z06_P40_Satin_Black.jpg

couldn't agree more - that pic above is hot as well!

• Staff
Those chrome ones are ugly. The 2nd pic are nice....I think there is another company that prob makes a rep of that one. Best of all IMO are the ZR1 wheels.

I really like the oem GS wheels. So I have no intention to replace them at this point.

I think those rims in the picture are not attractive. :bleh:

Actually, the HRE P40 rims (in black or charcoal) are the best aftermarket wheels I've seen so far.

CORVETTE_Z06_P40_Satin_Black.jpg
More pics of this car? :giggle:

I too saw this on Jalopnik today. Egads, I have to say that I am not at all crazy about the styling. What the heck is going on with Honda/Acura these days? Acura in particular has got to do something to turn things around in the styling department. The original NSX was such a great looking car. I really hope that Acura can recapture the magic they once had.

how about mine?

DSC00255.jpg

Ken, your car is gorgeous. I would love to have a GS or Z06, but alas, they are a bit above my paygrade. Your GS is quite a quantum leap over the Si that you had. Have you done much to the car, or is it pretty much stock? Even bone stock, these cars are very fast.

let's compare to the "nsx" production work a few years back

Hon_NSX_testmule01.jpg

that rear window looks like you'd have about 1% visibility, but yes...

Back