• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Sold NY/ Long Island: Takeda Intake, Invidia Exhaust, & Flashpro

civicsi1211

Intake Brand New: $379
Invidia q300 Exhaust Brand New: $487
Flashpro: $690

Hey Guys Just bought a 2017 civic hatchback and I am turning my car in on Friday 7/28/17.

Intake for Trade; can't find my old one. If you can swap it before Friday then it is yours otherwise the guys at the dealer I am sure will be happy to take it. Its an expensive intake so first come first serve.

Exhaust: $225 and come pick it up. Again first come first serve.

Flashpro: $500 picked up. Locals first. If its still up in a week I will have no problem shipping it. Unlocked and ready to go. I forgot to post the pics of it unlocked but serious inquiries text me and I can of course send you photos to show it is unlocked from the car.

I was on 8thicivic for a long time as civicsi1211 so if you want to check my credentials you can see my feedback there.
Have a great day guys. Ill be at work all day this week so just text me.

five one six 395 seven Zero 51. Matt

Attachments

• IMG_2565.JPG
    IMG_2565.JPG
    982.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2566.JPG
    IMG_2566.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2567.JPG
    IMG_2567.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2568.JPG
    IMG_2568.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2596.JPG
    IMG_2596.JPG
    908.3 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2599.JPG
    IMG_2599.JPG
    944.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2600.JPG
    IMG_2600.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2601.JPG
    IMG_2601.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 31

Gen9siblack

Intake Brand New: $379
Invidia q300 Exhaust Brand New: $487
Flashpro: $690

Hey Guys Just bought a 2017 civic hatchback and I am turning my car in on Friday 7/28/17.

Intake for Trade; can't find my old one. If you can swap it before Friday then it is yours otherwise the guys at the dealer I am sure will be happy to take it. Its an expensive intake so first come first serve.

Exhaust: $225 and come pick it up. Again first come first serve.

Flashpro: $500 picked up. Locals first. If its still up in a week I will have no problem shipping it. Unlocked and ready to go. I forgot to post the pics of it unlocked but serious inquiries text me and I can of course send you photos to show it is unlocked from the car.

I was on 8thicivic for a long time as civicsi1211 so if you want to check my credentials you can see my feedback there.
Have a great day guys. Ill be at work all day this week so just text me.

five one six 395 seven Zero 51. Matt
Flash pro?

z00mer

Champaign/Urbana
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan FB6
Bringing a thread back from the dead...
Is anything left from this sale (I know it's been posted for a while)?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Bringing a thread back from the dead...
Is anything left from this sale (I know it's been posted for a while)?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
He hasn’t been online in almost 2yrs. You can send him a private message, but I’m going to just move this thread to the sold area due to his inactivity.