Sold OEM Fog light Kit for LX/EX Civic sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Monk were you looking for a set?
I've been considering a set from CHH, but after looking though all the parts that need to be opened up to install it(even letting Honda do the install), I'm leery of how much they can mess up doing it. Mechanics are notorious for not putting all the parts back from where they found them. If it were to be done I'd have to do it myself, and that's what I'm debating........ The fact that I don't do much night driving anymore, leaves me wondering if it's worth it.

Will these fit the '15?

I am not 100% Sure the part # is all the same except the last Letter. Mine says D and 14-15 say F. @babbo

I've been considering a set from CHH, but after looking though all the parts that need to be opened up to install it(even letting Honda do the install), I'm leery of how much they can mess up doing it. Mechanics are notorious for not putting all the parts back from where they found them. If it were to be done I'd have to do it myself, and that's what I'm debating........ The fact that I don't do much night driving anymore, leaves me wondering if it's worth it.

If you have a 2012 these might not fit due to the same issue as top user. Your fogs last letter is B. Like you mentioned, if you don't do much night driving they are just for cool factor, it would be a tough choice.

Thanks for looking guys and thanks @webby for stirring the pot

@babbo I assuming these won't fit 2014+. There was a subtle upgrade in 14' that added Auto Headlights for EX (which I have). It looks like the stalk doesn't have the "Auto" knob.

I have to same problem as @Monk. I want one but I don't trust dealers to install it

@babbo I assuming these won't fit 2014+. There was a subtle upgrade in 14' that added Auto Headlights for EX (which I have). It looks like the stalk doesn't have the "Auto" knob.

I have to same problem as @Monk. I want one but I don't trust dealers to install it

Example: While I was installing my new horn, I dropped one of the pop snaps into the engine bay...... It took a half an hour to find it. My guess is they would either leave it, or replace it. But not knowing where it is could do things like melt or jam up the fan, or belt.

I had a engine eat itself because they left a screw un lock tightened, and claimed they weren't at fault.......

Yes, I believe you might be able to work around this by wiring a fog light switch there are plenty of OEM or After Market options for this. But you would have to do it yourself. Honestly the instructions are very clear on how to install.

I wish I had the right ones for you, good luck finding them though.

Example: While I was installing my new horn, I dropped one of the pop snaps into the engine bay...... It took a half an hour to find it. My guess is they would either leave it, or replace it. But not knowing where it is could do things like melt or jam up the fan, or belt.

I had a engine eat itself because they left a screw un lock tightened, and claimed they weren't at fault.......

You need to find a tech and make friends with them. I did this a few yrs back and now I have someone I can trust and do work as I would on my car. No one touches the car but him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back