Super Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Charlotte-ish, NC
Vehicle Model
Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Body Style
@bootyluvr hates hatches
Up for sale is a set of OEM Honda red seat material to wrap your door panels.

Sedan only right now.
If you have a coupe and want a set, contact me through PM and we can work something out.

Included is the 4 pieces with a bit extra material. Each piece has the exact shape of the OEM black door panel section traced out. You can trim it down to the exact shape or give yourself a little wiggle room with the extra material.

Note #1: This red material is thinner than the black material you will rip out. This is due to the black material having a foam backer for cushioning purposes. You can add this yourself or not...

Note #2: You must remove the black material from the door panel to install the red material. If you attempt to add the red material on top of the black material it will be too thick to re-install back on to the door card/panel.

Price is $45 shipped for the set of 4. Paypal is svmuratore@gmail.com

I do have a few sets available....currently 3 but can cut out more sets of four.

Si Red Material 1.JPG Si Red Material 2.JPG Si Red Material 3.JPG

• Staff
Some pics of the material installed on my car.

IMG_3743.JPG IMG_3732.JPG

Sample of the red material held up to the seat. Exact match.

IMG_3643.JPG

I would buy this if it came in blue [emoji1362] since the non si versions dash is blue lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would buy this if it came in blue [emoji1362] since the non si versions dash is blue lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
he's using the real oem honda red material. There isn't a blue material. If you want him to just pick out some random blue material, I'm sure he'd cut you a set.

So what about a coupe?

I basically need the material from a coupe so I can have the templates. If someone wants to take the material from their door and ship it to me I can send your the red material for free.

@nomar, if you don't have a coupe candidate by the time I get home, i'll take mine out and send them to you. Is there a difference between the '12-'13 and '14-'15 coupes door panels? I have a '15 ex coupe.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

@nomar, if you don't have a coupe candidate by the time I get home, i'll take mine out and send them to you. Is there a difference between the '12-'13 and '14-'15 coupes door panels? I have a '15 ex coupe.

I would hazard a guess that the 2012 is going to be different than the 2013+ models. There might be more change for the 2014-2015.

2012 has become a black sheep.

I did not know that about the '12. Time to do some research...

I don't know enough to know if the coupe panels are different for the different years.

Sold a second set last week.

Have 2 sets for a sedan and might have enough material for 1 coupe.

I gotta find time this week to get my panels off for you @nomar. I'll hit you up for an address when I get them off

Sounds good man, just keep me updated.

Back