• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Sold OEM Si Front Struts

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Staff

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
Check the post I just made, maybe they will work for you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I only need the fronts and can get them for $140 a piece brand new if I wanted. Really only looking to buy a set if they are dirt cheap in order to save downtime on the car/take my time with the Koni fabrication.

PainlessCandy

Cleveland
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I only need the fronts and can get them for $140 a piece brand new if I wanted. Really only looking to buy a set if they are dirt cheap in order to save downtime on the car/take my time with the Koni fabrication.
Well if no one picks them up, I'll make them dirt cheap for you. Will probably leave them posted for a month or so before going that route.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Redrocket1

Kalamazoo, MI
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I've got a full OEM suspension set (13 Si coupe), that's been in a box since 2013, and it looks like I'm only about 90 minutes away. What do you consider dirt cheap?

• Staff

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
I've got a full OEM suspension set (13 Si coupe), that's been in a box since 2013, and it looks like I'm only about 90 minutes away. What do you consider dirt cheap?

$100 just for the fronts. I could even drive up to Kzoo. Could always use an excuse to go to Bell's.

Redrocket1

Kalamazoo, MI
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
$100 just for the fronts. I could even drive up to Kzoo. Could always use an excuse to go to Bell's.

Alright I'll think about it. I've been saving the OEM set for a backup when I go to sell or the HFP suspension gives out.

Last edited:

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
$120 and you have a set.

Status
Not open for further replies.