Official Arizona Chat Thread

Koo we can meet at 7pm, did you want to meet somewhere on 99th? @stormtrooper @CommandoX @TeufNeph my buddy goin to meet up to

@CommandoX @TeufNeph @Vtec4LiFe Check my original post with the picture for the meet. Since there is a NHL game at westgate on Saturday meet has been changed to PEORIA SPORTS COMPLEX at 83rd Ave & Bell Road.

We can meet at 99th Ave at 7pm like previously stated by Vtec4LiFe have any ideas what cross streets/parking lot you want to meet at?

Last edited:
How do you know location changed? And if its in peoria now we can take the freeway or cruise north on 83rd?

We should meet at the cabelas across from westgate, its between 91st ave and the freeway. Which gives us the option to take either route. Anyone else have any suggestions?

We should meet at the cabelas across from westgate, its between 91st ave and the freeway. Which gives us the option to take either route. Anyone else have any suggestions?

Sounds like a plan. Ok @CommandoX @TeufNeph @Vtec4LiFe @Vinney1138 we'll meet at Cabelas parking lot at 95th Ave & Glendale Ave at 7pm. Then we'll roll out together and cruise north up 83rd Ave to Peoria Sports Complex at 83rd Ave & Bell Road for the Lowerstandards car meet.
:woowoo:

Hey guys I can't meet u guys at cabela bc I have to meet up my friends at Tempe market place at 6:50. But I will be at the car show. See you guys there!! :)

Back