18) foil
19) Avery Delfelder
20) mikegoe
21) 13_PMM_SI
22) k-power
23) CompaaJarret
24) AZ_Si2929

Keep it up Fellas and Ladies!!

Hey I just wanted to let you know that I am on the list (Mike Goe #20) but I am probably one of the less active people for meets. I'm not saying I don't want to be a part of your club, but Sat night pavs don't always line up with my work/social schedule, and I tend to avoid big meets (like IFO and DSS). If you need to take me off the list since I won't be able to make a lot of meets, I understand. But I like the crew, and any chance I get to meet up with you guys and talk cars, I'm down for.

Btw I have the white coupe with the white rsx wheels, I met most of you guys at the 1st Tempe bridge meet.

Hey I just wanted to let you know that I am on the list (Mike Goe #20) but I am probably one of the less active people for meets. I'm not saying I don't want to be a part of your club, but Sat night pavs don't always line up with my work/social schedule, and I tend to avoid big meets (like IFO and DSS). If you need to take me off the list since I won't be able to make a lot of meets, I understand. But I like the crew, and any chance I get to meet up with you guys and talk cars, I'm down for.

Btw I have the white coupe with the white rsx wheels, I met most of you guys at the 1st Tempe bridge meet.

why dont u like big meets/ shows? theyre the best

anyone know where i can rent a fender roller??
My buddy says theres a guy who comes out from Cali and rolls fenders when he gets enough clients out here. I guess he's
a pro fender roller lol. Its good to have someone who knows what there doing because you can easily make your beautiful car look fugly real quick....

If you're able to meet up for maybe the significant meets (DSS) rather then the smaller ones like pavs or our cruises. I'm we can keep you in the crew, there are some people that havent showed up yet.

Official AZ9thGenSi list as follows: Updated 01/31/2014

1) PASCIAK
2) VTEC4LIFE
3) Killfast00
4) Si_Senor_Leo
5) Vinney1138
6) obd1-5thgen
7) CommandoX
8) el si
9) Koffee Bean
10) TeufNeph
11) StormTrooper
12) wallabee09
13) red racer
14) R18panda
15) Br3TT
16) Canadian Taffy
17) David M
18) foil
19) Avery Delfelder
20) WhiteFG4
21) 13_PMM_SI
22) k-power
23) CompaaJarret
24) AZ_Si2929

Anyone who knows the individuals who were at previous meets that were gonna join 9thcivic to get their names put on the roster be sure to remind them they need to register on 9thcivic

If you're able to meet up for maybe the significant meets (DSS) rather then the smaller ones like pavs or our cruises. I'm we can keep you in the crew, there are some people that havent showed up yet.
Yup like me lol! I should be able to make it to the one tomorrow though. Its been a long time since a good show has been on my side of town!

why dont u like big meets/ shows? theyre the best

Drama in the car scene, thieves frequent them, and depending on how well they are planned, cops usually break them up.

I actually like the smaller meets more. I may attend a DSS meet occasionally, but I won't make it this weekend. If anything I'd rather attend just the 9thgen meets or cruises. Pavs I usually only go to once a month, because it's always the same group of people there usually.

Drama in the car scene, THIEVES frequent them, and depending on how well they are planned, cops usually break them up.

He speaks the truth, and that is a darn good reason not to go out for fear of your car being a target. That happen to my brother :(

Back to DSS, its my B-day I will be washing the car to meet up at the hooters parking lot. hope to see a buch of yall out :). Oh and before I foget ... Pasciak, I have your $8 for the sticker. Dont think I forgot ;)

Back