Official Arizona Chat Thread

We all need to plan another 9th gen meet now that there's more of us :vtec:
Yes we do! I think if we do like downtown Phoenix or somewhere around there would be about equal distance for everyone. I believe I'm farthest east. Do you know any good spots?

Decided to go out for a midnight run through canyon lake and I must say this thing is night and day difference from my crx and that was swapped and had coils and wide tires. The torque is so nice pulling you through the twists and it sticks so good through the corners granted I was taking it fairly easy (I was going through most of corners around 35 to 40) met 2 other guys halfway up in a M3 and FRS and we all cruised the second half of the canyon to tortilla flats. Both were cool dudes. Can't wait for a sway bar and coils!

Decided to go out for a midnight run through canyon lake and I must say this thing is night and day difference from my crx and that was swapped and had coils and wide tires. The torque is so nice pulling you through the twists and it sticks so good through the corners granted I was taking it fairly easy (I was going through most of corners around 35 to 40) met 2 other guys halfway up in a M3 and FRS and we all cruised the second half of the canyon to tortilla flats. Both were cool dudes. Can't wait for a sway bar and coils!
That sounds koo, I drove up to vegas Friday got there in 3 and a half hours,
Car handles good cruising over a 100 :domokundance:

Yes we do! I think if we do like downtown Phoenix or somewhere around there would be about equal distance for everyone. I believe I'm farthest east. Do you know any good spots?
And im down to meet up where ever, i was thinkin we can meet at a park or tempe town lake?

Man we should do it tonight I work tomorrow, my days off wore yesterday and today..let me know what you guys think..

Back