ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
i assumed it was more like a finish it yourself, we did 85% of the work, you can finish building it

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Nope. The lower the % the less keys you get. Like no function keys. no top number keys. ect

Can't believe you've never heard of the other types of keyboards.

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
as far as computing goes, im pretty much a basic white *****, i use a macbook pro for my personal computer, work issued HP Elitebook for that, and it all plugs into my home workstation with a logitech mx keyboard and mouse

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
and if i could convince the hospital to issue me a macbook pro i would

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
as far as computing goes, im pretty much a basic white *****, i use a macbook pro for my personal computer, work issued HP Elitebook for that, and it all plugs into my home workstation with a logitech mx keyboard and mouse

Boring.. :yawn:

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
VIP Member
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
I have a 10 year old MX Anywhere mouse

stilletto

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Volkswagen Golf GTI
Any decent “Budget” Laptop recommendations? Need something to data log with. Was thinking Lenovo IdeaPad 3? Used a MacBook Pro and Parallels in the past but that thing died a couple years ago.

stilletto

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Volkswagen Golf GTI
Yup we switched to Lenovo a few years back. Well it's been a while now. No major issues.

What's "budget"? Like $300? I can see Stilletto being cheap.
Like $500. I don’t even think you can get anything but a Chromebook for $300. Micro’s got some refurbished IdeaPad 5’s for around that.

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Like $500. I don’t even think you can get anything but a Chromebook for $300. Micro’s got some refurbished IdeaPad 5’s for around that.

Too bad you aren't local.. Buddy is selling these for $500/each

Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 - 15IIL05
10th Gen i7 // 16GB RAM // 1TB SSD // Touch Screen // Windows 10 Pro 21H2 Installed // Charger included
Condition: Like New/Mint

LG Gram - 15Z95N
11th Gen Intel i5-1135G7 // 16GB RAM // 500GB SSD // Windows 10 Pro 21H2 Installed // Comes included
Condition: Like New/Mint