Official Computer Talk Thread

ok so how much do you really want for it Pal...

ok so how much do you really want for it Pal...

I ain't your Pal! :rotfl:

I'm not sure. I wonder how much shipping would be. Too bad you don't live closer. I mean you are in PA but... I could just meet ya lol Meet 'El Mikie :)

It shouldn't be more than $5 via USPS. I don't need UPS overnight

It shouldn't be more than $5 via USPS. I don't need UPS overnight

I forget the amount it cost to send it to California (back to Corsair). Think it was $15-$20 via USPS.

I will go to USPS and check. PM/FB message me your zip.

@Michal006 I'll look at it if I have time over the weekend since I work, and have a Xmas parade and perty to go to. Also it looks like battlefield may have just released another update.

I can see why your having issues with abnormally high CPU temps while in game. You should really consider upgrading to water cooling.

You really think that's the problem? I also have 2 fans installed on top of the case

You really think that's the problem? I also have 2 fans installed on top of the case
Refresh my memory what processor are you running? If its an intel ill see if i can get my roommate to clock his temp while playing because I know hes running an i7 with either an H60 or H100 water cooling setup.

Honestly as far as I have seen even the most basic of premade water cooling kits will be far more efficient at dissipating heat than even the best of the aluminum coolers with a great fan setup.

Intel i7 4790k. For most games my cpu temp is in the 60s, but when I play Bf4 or Bf1 it gets to 70c

Intel i7 4790k. For most games my cpu temp is in the 60s, but when I play Bf4 or Bf1 it gets to 70c
Ok I'll see if i can get a temp comparison for you when he gets home.

For reference though I'm running an AMD FX8320 with the corsair Hydro H60. My temps tend to run around 30 or less at idle and 45-55 while in game, and that's without playing with any of the fan settings or optimizing the flow through the rest of my case.

start packing that cooler in some Christmas paper @bootyluvr :D Don't forget about the ribbon as well;)

Back