Official Computer Talk Thread

Could have got another one but I'm passing on it. I was just in the Zotac queue and they had expensive 3090 and 3080Ti and then this 3060Ti.

3060Ti.JPG

You might want to test your luck with the lottery with how many of these things you’ve won

I've only played it a few times... People at work force me to do the Powerball/Mega Millions when it gets up high.

are you this lucky in all things or just graphics cards?

damnit, if you're serious i might just have to

damnit, if you're serious i might just have to
I had one friend ask me about it but not sure if he was serious.

I had another friend that was going to "settle" for a PS5 since he can't get a Xbox X but I don't think he's going to go with the PS5 because he wants some games that are only on Xbox.

So yeah I'm serious. It's not like you are in Texas. Philly area is much closer :)

I had one friend ask me about it but not sure if he was serious.

I had another friend that was going to "settle" for a PS5 since he can't get a Xbox X but I don't think he's going to go with the PS5 because he wants some games that are only on Xbox.

So yeah I'm serious. It's not like you are in Texas. Philly area is much closer :)

no desire to repeat that drive, 26 hrs houston to philly.... but I can definitely make a trip down and am interested, just let me know, thank you!

Back