Official Computer Talk Thread

How long is the waitlist if there is one and do they restock often to where you have a good chance at getting a card? I'm mainly looking for a 3060/3070/3080 either or. You have a lot of cards!

You are talking about the EVGA waitlist? If so it's LONG.

I've been on the waitlist since March/April 2021. So they haven't called me yet. I believe they are on January/February for the list.

Sucks you are in California. I've shipped one to @Honda-Fan in Texas and one to a buddy in Colorado. I think that's all I've shipped (I can't remember lol)

I’ve been on that EVGA list since September 2020 when those cards launched. Never received a notification.

3080 XC3 variants. I ended up getting one on Newegg before the shuffles were non-refundable bundles.

Mine get filled up and cleaned out regularly. Dust and dog hair. Yikes. And that’s in a mesh sided case

Yeah lol I was joking but hey more power. I clean mine every other week. Here’s mine as of now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
@webby - I don't have a problem!

13 GPU's
4 Xbox Series X's
2 PS5's (Disc)

Asus RTX 3060 KO
RX 6700 XT
RX 6800
Zotac RTX 3070
Zotac RTX 3070
Zotac RTX 3070
Asus RTX 3080
EVGA RTX 3060 XC
EVGA RTX 3060
EVGA RTX 3070 Ti FTW3
RX 6900 XT
EVGA RTX 3060 XC
Asus RTX 3060 Ti KO

Xbox Series X (via Best Buy) -
Xbox Series X (via Best Buy)
Xbox Series X (via Best Buy)
Xbox Series X Bundle (via GameStop)
PS5 (via Walmart) [Awaiting Delivery] -- @jasonandre -> Whenever this one comes you got 1st dibs unless you get one before it arrives.
PS5 (via PlayStation Direct)

@ethlar - PS5 queue.. Everyone got it. Wonder if it was hacked... It wasn't just me. tons in the Discord I'm on.
Drop was just now.

PS5 Queue.JPG

ive started wondering with the scarecity of the consoles, how its impacting the games market when no one has the console to buy the new games

Back